LSK Risk Management are specialists in property sourcing strategy.
We recommend protecting yourself by purchasing professional indemnity, which go in to greater details below:
For your Professional Indemnity (purchased once per company) – You will be covered for:
– negligence or breach of duty of care towards tenants and landlords
– making a mistake in your work or giving bad advice matters referred to any property ombudsman or to arbitration
– including The Property Ombudsman or through the National Approved Letting Scheme defence costs for proceedings brought against you under the Property Misdescription Act 1991 or the Estate Agents Act 1979 infringement of intellectual property rights
– for example using content from a website or publication without permission breach of confidence
– sharing confidential or sensitive information without consent civil liability
– if a claim occurs because of your business activity for a client and we haven’t specifically excluded it, it’s covered
Your professional indemnity limit should always be equal to or more than the limit of property you are sourcing.
If this is what you require, please get in touch.